- User Since
- Jul 3 2018, 2:12 PM (120 w, 5 d)
Sat, Oct 3
I'll try to compare the physics against the referenced paper next week, although I guess this was checked during the LHCb review?
- Update EvtEtaLLPiPi model according to D34 suggestions.
Sep 1 2020
Aug 21 2020
Code review: https://phab.hepforge.org/D34
Aug 19 2020
! In T108#1685, @tlatham wrote:
Presumably then we would have json files that define the tests for each model and also have some other json file that maps the model to the source and header files that it depends on (or probably the other way around), then in the CI pipeline we would check what code has changed in the commit and decide which models need to be rerun based on the changes. Is that the idea?
Aug 18 2020
The idea is to run a test doing:
- Need to decide if including the json header & source file is compatible with our license; I think it'll be OK since we include its own license fully.
- Also need to think about where we can store reference histograms for CI pipline. Can we use CERN EOS?
- Can ROOT be used in a CI pipeline? If not, we could create our own simple "histogram" class to store distributions so that they can be compared with references.
Apr 8 2020
Mar 12 2020
Mar 9 2020
Feb 10 2020
Nov 15 2019
Jul 16 2019
Jul 3 2019
May 9 2019
May 3 2019
May 1 2019
Feb 15 2019
Feb 1 2019
Jan 30 2019
I think I've fixed all of the compilation errors and warnings, and have also added the cmake branch changes as well. To build this modernize branch using cmake, do:
Jan 24 2019
Jan 21 2019
Dec 24 2018
I tried gcc 6.3.0 and the configure script has been modified to enable C++14, although the corresponding environment variable is still called CPP11.
Dec 21 2018
LHCb repository uses report() for print statements while our version uses EvtGenReport(). Used the following sed-like commands to change these lines:
There are compilation problems, specifically private copy constructors in EvtItgPtrFunction and related classes, giving errors when auto and make_unique are used in EvtBtoXsgammaKagan, for example. Similar issues occur for
EvtRareLbToLll, EvtVubBLNP and EvtVubNLO. Could be compiler-version dependent?